Assets (for all adult household members)
• Savings account(s), IRA, Money Market, or EBT card – most recent statement
• Checking Account(s) – most recent six consecutive statements for any checking accounts
• Valid Photo ID – all household members (REQUIRED)
• Social Security Number– all household members (REQUIRED)
Income Verification (for all adult household members)
• Copies of pay stubs for employment – last six (6) most recent and consecutive pay periods
• Child Support – printout of last 12 months through the City/County or Individual that is providing this income
• Self Employed – signed copies of the last two years of federal tax return including Schedule C
• Unemployment – printout of last 12 months of unemployment income
• Social Security and/or SSI and pension– current award letter dated within the last 120 days
To Reserve/Hold an Apartment
• Application Fee – $45 per household member 18 years and older. Must be in the form of money order or cashier’s check. Cash cannot be accepted.
• Security Deposit – $500 to hold an apartment. Must be in the form of money order or cashier’s check. Cash cannot be accepted.
• Application Fee and Deposit payments cannot be combined. Please bring a separate money order or cashier’s check for each.